Social ecology – a model for sustainable European development in the 21st century
The main objective of the project is, through an interdisciplinary approach, to develop an innovative methodology for building socio-environmental and eco-entrepreneurial knowledge and skills, to be developed and tested with 15 youth workers and 60 young people (50% of them in disadvantaged position), *contributing to their socio-educational and personal development and active civic participation, and *becoming an educational resource with free access.
Specific project objectives are:
- Analysis and synthesis of good European practices on social ecology and revealing the horizontal nature of eco-challenges, linking them to the social component;
- Development of an innovative methodology for social ecology applicable in formal and non-formal education;
- Incorporating digital tools into non-formal education through the creation of an online platform (in accordance with the methodology) with activities and practical exercises for positive environmental impact, which will be an OER;
- Testing the methodology among young people, youth workers, students, teachers & stakeholders, encouraging their involvement & civic participation;
- Improving the level of key competences & transversal skills of the participants in the project activities, incl. future-oriented skills, initiative and creativity;
- Development of eco-entrepreneurial mindset and skills;
- Development of civic & intercultural competences;
- Stimulating the connection between research & practice in the field of social ecology;
- Enhancing the international dimension of partner organizations’ activities.
As a result the following:
- Intellectual outputs will be elaborated [O1-O4]:
- O1 Report with good practices in the field of ecology and conservation of biodiversity;
- O2 Innovative socio-ecological methodology;
- O3 Educational online platform;
- O4 Educational videos, based on the innovative methodology.
- Transnational Project Meetings, Learning, Teaching and Training activities will be conducted:
- Kick Off meeting – transnational meeting;
- Interim coordination meeting – transnational meeting;
- C1: Short-term joint training event for staff;
- C2: Blended mobility of young people;
- Final online coordination meeting.
The project “Social ecology – a model for sustainable European development in the 21st century” (Social Ecology) [2020-2-BG01-KA205-079309] conducted under the Erasmus+ Programme shall contribute to the objectives set out in the Project Contract.